Board Certified Attorney Serving Clients in Transactions and Litigation Involving Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, Estates and Business Matters
Litigation and transactional representation to clients for 40 years
Since 1973, Richard D. Sneed, Jr., P.A. has been providing quality legal advice and representation to clients in transactions and litigation involving all aspects of real estate, wills, trusts, estates and business matters. Attorney Richard D. Sneed has been board certified by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education in real estate law for 25 years. He is well versed in all areas of real estate, including commercial and residential closings, contract and construction litigation, business disputes and claims. Our clients include individuals, insurance and construction companies, banks, and corporations. Richard D. Sneed, is a title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Experienced trial attorney fighting for your rights
In his 40 years of practice, attorney Richard D. Sneed has routinely handled many real estate cases for individuals and businesses in Florida. We owe our success to:
- Exceptional experience. From his office in Fort Pierce, Richard D. Sneed leverages his 40 years of litigation experience to provide individuals and businesses with high-quality legal counsel on all real estate matters. Our law firm focuses on litigation, transactional and administrative issues including:
- buying and selling real estate issuing title insurance
- drafting wills and trusts, wills and trust litigation
- resolving business and contract disputes
- handling foreclosures
- overlooking mortgage loan transactions and real estate transfers
- managing the formation and dissolution of business entities
- Results-oriented approach. Regardless of the complexity of your case, we fight for you in and outside of the courtroom. We have your best interests in mind and work hard to develop practical solutions to your legal problems. Whether you’re trying to sell a property, resolve a contract disagreement or create a new business entity, we pursue the best course of action for you and your business.
- Respect by peers. As a result of his outstanding reputation and dedication to his clients and the legal community, real estate specialist Richard D. Sneed has received high praise from his colleagues for his professionalism, ethics and distinguished legal experience. He is one of only two board certified real estate attorneys in Fort Pierce, FL and is a frequent lecturer on real property law.
- Dependable client care. We are proud of the personal attention we give our clients. We dedicate time to answer your questions, address your concerns and evaluate your unique case. We also accommodate Spanish- and French-speaking clients.
We are relentless when it comes to advocating for your rights.
Successfully protecting your property and business assets
If you want to draft a contract, set up a trust or finance your mortgage, we can help. We routinely handle transactons and litigation cases involving:
- Real estate
- Wills, trusts and estates
- Commercial and business
Get the results you want — contact a knowledgeable real estate and commercial litigation attorney
Call Richard D. Sneed, Jr., P.A. in Vero Beach, Florida at 772-562-2772 or in Fort Pierce, Florida at 772-465-2330 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney. We offer fixed hourly rates and fees.
Richard D. Sneed, Jr., P.A. serves clients throughout Florida.